NEW: Car Flips Over Following Street Racing on North Main Street in Providence
Tuesday, August 07, 2018
According to witnesses, the car was racing on North Main Street with motorcycles - with the driver of car exiting the vehicle following the crash and leaving on the back of a motorcycle.
The car came to rest just outside Gregg's Restaurant.
It is unknown if there any injuries at this time.
Latest in Street Racing in Providence
In July 2017, GoLocal reported, "Providence East Siders Worried About ATV, Motorbike Incident:"
An incident on the East Side of Providence involving a group of motorbikes and ATVs - including some that threatened a mother with children in her car - has drawn concern from residents, after the City Council passed an updated ordinance to keep ATVs off city streets.
The story was originally published 8/6/18 7:57 PM
- NEW: Providence to Crack Down on ATVs and Minibikes
- Providence East Siders Worried About ATV, Motorbike Incident
- Police Say They Have Been Ordered Not to Enforce Laws - Video of ATV Gang in Providence
- GoLocal Secures Multiple Videos of ATV Gangs Doing Wheelies In Prov Neighborhoods and on 95
- Illegal ATVs on Providence Streets Draw Rebuke from Residents, Leaders
- RI State Police Say Illegal Use of ATVs Will Not Be Tolerated, After GoLocal Video
- Prov City Councilwoman Ryan Issues Statement on Stolen ATVs
- RI State Police Arrest 49 People Following Year-Long Investigation Into Motorcycle Gangs
- Motorbike Rampage Ends in Pedestrian Injury, Drug Bust in Providence