slides: Marijuana Use in the New England States
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
According to national surveys on drug use and health by SAMHSA, New England states take four of the top five slots for the highest rates of reported marijuana use in the past year.
See how the New England states measure up in the slides below:
Marijuana Use in the New England States
According to data collected by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration, New Englanders are among the nation's top marijuana users in the country. See how the indivdual states compare in the slides below:
- Will Rhode Island Be The Next State To Legalize Marijuana?
- Breaking and Entering Doc Holding Marijuana Suspended by RI HEALTH
- In Case You Missed It: Highest Marijuana Prices in New England
- NEW: Bill Would Legalize Marijuana in Rhode Island
- NEW: Marijuana Arrest Rates Racially Disparate Toward Blacks
- NEW: Brown to Host Debate on Marijuana Legalization on April 23
- NEW: Medical Marijuana ‘Consultancy’ Shut Down By Dept. of Health
- New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- NEW: Brown, URI Named Top 10 Colleges for Marijuana Activism
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Marijuana Manners
- PODCAST: The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- RI Dept. of Health Approves First Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- RI State Report: Is It High Time to Legalize Marijuana?
- State Report: Medical Marijuana, RI’s Business Ranking & Obama Supports Cicilline
- The Scoop - Whitehouse Talks State and Federal Marijuana Laws
- RI’s Own Miss Universe Olivia Culpo Advocates for Medical Marijuana
- The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy Opposed to Legalization of Marijuana
- Will Rhode Island Legalize Marijuana?
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.