slides: Marijuana Use in the New England States
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
According to national surveys on drug use and health by SAMHSA, New England states take four of the top five slots for the highest rates of reported marijuana use in the past year.
See how the New England states measure up in the slides below:
Related Slideshow: Marijuana Use in the New England States
According to data collected by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration, New Englanders are among the nation's top marijuana users in the country. See how the indivdual states compare in the slides below:
- Breaking and Entering Doc Holding Marijuana Suspended by RI HEALTH
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Marijuana Manners
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy Opposed to Legalization of Marijuana
- In Case You Missed It: Highest Marijuana Prices in New England
- PODCAST: The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- Will Rhode Island Legalize Marijuana?
- NEW: Bill Would Legalize Marijuana in Rhode Island
- RI Dept. of Health Approves First Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- NEW: Marijuana Arrest Rates Racially Disparate Toward Blacks
- RI State Report: Is It High Time to Legalize Marijuana?
- NEW: Brown to Host Debate on Marijuana Legalization on April 23
- State Report: Medical Marijuana, RI’s Business Ranking & Obama Supports Cicilline
- NEW: Medical Marijuana ‘Consultancy’ Shut Down By Dept. of Health
- The Scoop - Whitehouse Talks State and Federal Marijuana Laws
- Will Rhode Island Be The Next State To Legalize Marijuana?
- New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- RI’s Own Miss Universe Olivia Culpo Advocates for Medical Marijuana
- ACLU Defends Longtime Medical Marijuana Users Against State
- NEW: Brown, URI Named Top 10 Colleges for Marijuana Activism
- The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State