Los Angeles Schools Closed Due to Bomb Threat
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
The district is the second largest in the nation and includes more than 640,000 students. GoLocal teamed up with Graphiq to show the size of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List - Dec, 2015
- BREAKING: Bombing Suspect Moved to North Central MA
- Missing Brown Student and Incorrectly Accused Bomber Found Dead
- NEW: How to Give to Boston Bombing Victim Heather Abbott’s Recovery
- NEW: Boston Police Have Three New Suspects in Custody in Marathon Bombings Case
- Tom Finneran: Money For Nothing—Bombers’ Family on Welfare
- Julia Steiny: Bloodlust For Boston Bombers Won’t Aid Healing
- NEW: Feds Charge Boston Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- RI State Report: Marathon Bombings, Job Numbers + Sakonnet Tolls
- Boston Marathon Bombings - By the Numbers
- Boston Bombings Investigation: RI Legal Experts Weigh In
- NEW: Marathon Bomber Body Privately Buried - Worcester Police
- RI State Police Responded to 39 Bomb Threats Since 2011
- Matt Fecteau: Should Boston Bomber Tsarnaev be Condemned to Die?
- NEW: Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev Sentenced to Death
- Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Formally Sentenced to Death
- Son of Boston Police Captain Charged in Terrorist Bomb Plot
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Joseph Clifford: Is Bombing a Hospital a “Terrorist” Act?
- Tsarnaev Guilty in Boston Marathon Bombing
- Nguyen: Boston Marathon Bomber’s Jury: How Did We Get Here?
- Snookers Billiards Tournament To Benefit Marathon Bombing Victims
- NEW: Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty For Accused Marathon Bomber
- Michael Riley: Moody’s Lowers the Bomb…Look Out Rhode Island
- VIDEO: WJAR NBC 10’s Bologna Drops “F” Bomb on Air
- Breaking: Providence Police Evacuate Westminster Street—Possible Bomb Threat