Hurricane Sandy Update from John Ghiorse
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Early this morning Sandy was located just under 700 miles south-southwest of Providence, moving northeast around 10 or 12 MPH. Most of the weather forecasting mathematical models have consolidated on a track that will continue to move Sandy on its current course today will a gradual turn to the left, toward the East Coast tomorrow. The eventually landfall of the center should be tomorrow night along the New Jersey coast.
This will be a long-duration storm and I will continue to have updates throughout the storm
- HURRICANE UPDATE 12PM: Sandy Remains A Major Threat to New England
- HURRICANE UPDATE: Hurricane Sandy Starts Her Move Up the US Coast
- HURRICANE UPDATE: Sandy will be an Enormous Storm
- Hurricane Sandy: Are You Prepared?
- BREAKING: Hurricane Sandy Heading For New England
- How to Throw a Hurricane Party
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.