NEW: Hasbro Children’s Hospital Pediatric ICU Receives AACN Award
Monday, January 27, 2014
The three-year award recognizes Pediatric Intensive Care Units that meet or exceed national quality standards both for improved patient outcomes and for the maintenance of a healthy work environment.
The award places Hasbro in rarefied company, as their PICU joins only two others in New England to have received the honor since it was begun in 2003.
“Our PICU team worked seamlessly together to review unit outcome data and processes, and created a comprehensive view of the work that is done every day in this unit,” said clinical manager of the Hasbro Children’s Hospital PICU, Lisa Paolino, RN, BSN. “This designation reflects the excellence we achieve working together as a team, and it is beyond rewarding to know what a positive impact we have had on our young patients.”
Check Out The Grades: Rhode Island Hospitals Report Card
A recent survey released by The Leapfrog Group assigns a Hospital Safety Score, using the report card system of A to F to each of the hospitals in Rhode Island. These grades are based on expert analysis of injuries, infections and errors that cause harm or death during a hospital stay.
Let's see how each of Rhode Island's hospitals were graded from highest to lowest:
- Constance Howes To Step Down as CEO of Women & Infants Hospital
- Flora’s Heart Brings Superhero Fun to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- LISTEN- Rhode Island Non-Profit Hospital CEOs Criticized For Big Paychecks
- Miriam Hospital Marks World AIDS Day With New Prevention Program
- Miriam Hospital Open RI’s First Comprehensive Kidney Stone Center
- NEW: Hasbro Children’s Hospital Named Hospital of the Month
- NEW: Memorial Hospital of RI Earns ‘Top Performer’ Recognition
- NEW: Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island Joins Care New England
- NEW: RE/MAX Donates $5,000 to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- NEW: RI Hospital Earns Beacon Award For Excellence in Nursing
- NEW: RI Hospital Gets $7.36M Grant for Cardiovascular Research
- NEW: RI’s Kent Hospital Announces Advanced Heart Failure Program
- NEW: RI’s Kent Hospital Announces Clinical Leadership Promotions
- NEW: Women & Infants Named One of America’s Greenest Hospitals
- New Surgical Safety Rankings Rate Rhode Island Hospitals
- RI Hospitals Report Card: A to F
- RI State Report: Big Money For Rhode Island’s Hospitals + Coast
- Rhode Island Hospital Opens Largest Hyperbaric Chamber In RI
- Rhode Island Non-Profit Hospital CEOs Criticized For Big Paychecks
- Rhode Island’s Best Hospitals - New US Ranking
- The Champlin Foundations Award RI Hospital With $850K Grant
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.