Grade Rhode Island’s Leaders - From A to F
Monday, September 23, 2013
In order for Rhode Island to move forward economically it will require new idea and strong leadership to create change.
GoLocalProv's MINDSETTER™ Gary Sasse recently wrote, "Rhode Island’s decision-makers must deal with these difficult challenges if they are to successfully position the Ocean State to compete for jobs and investments."
Sasse also points out that other state have taken on such difficult challenges. The states that have bounced back and are have now grown past pre-recession levels are regionally and economically diverse: New York, noAlaska, Texas, Georgia and North Dakota.
NOTE: If the Grading tool does not display on your mobile device go to the FULL GolocalProv.com site.
- Dan Lawlor: Political Leadership Needs a Shakeup in RI
- Economic Leadership Must Come From the Broader Community
- Guest MINDSETTERS™ Renee Aloisio & Kate Kennedy: The Power of Women’s Leadership
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Michael Riley: Rhode Island’s Leadership Problem
- NEW: Cicilline Rips ‘Lack of Leadership’ From Republicans
- RI Food Bank Wins RI Foundation Community Leadership Award