video: GoLocal Secures Copy of Deleted RI Tourism Video
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Commerce and Governor Gina Raimondo refused to respond to questions regarding how the state's staff failed to detect the error.
Related Slideshow: Tourism Logos For All 50 States (and D.C.)
- RI Tourism Campaign in Chaos
- Will a Rhode Island Firm Win the $5 Million Tourism Campaign?
- UPDATED: “We Are RI” Tourism Video Taken Down by Commerce
- Three Rhode Island Tourism Icons in Legal Battles
- Providence Tourism Outperforming Region—and Nation
- PODCAST: RI Tourism Spending Lags Far Behind Rest of U.S.
- RI Tourism Spending Lags Far Behind Rest of U.S.
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Rep. Lauren Carson: Reorganize, Re-energize RI Tourism
- Would RI Tourism Account Be an Economic Spark?
- RI Commerce Picks 2 Out-of-State-Firms to Brand and Promote RI Tourism
- Rhode Island Unveils New Tourism Logo
- The Tourism Logos of all 50 States
- Don’t Miss: Providence’s Taste Trekkers Food Tourism Conference
- Blackstone Valley Tourism Council Announces Veterans Day Events
- Tourism Promotion: See How Much States Spend
- NEW: Providence/Warwick CVB CEO To Lead Global Tourism Association
- Nation’s First Culinary Tourism Conference Coming To Providence
- Cultural Heritage Tourism Conference Welcomes Worldwide Expert
- WaterFire Wins First RI Arts in Tourism Award
- NEW: Newport Senators Call for End to ‘Tourism Tax’