video: Correctional Officers’ Union Video Slams Parole Board
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
End The Violence RI, a public safety campaign created by the Rhode Island Brotherhood of Correctional Officers (RIBCO), has released a new video to shed light on the impacts of the state's "lenient and unaccountable Parole Board" and its "Good Time" law.
- Correctional Officers Union Blasts ‘Unaccountable’ Parole Board
- Correctional Union—Prison Closure Threatens Public Safety
- Police Detective, Correctional Officer Face Drug Charges
- House Judiciary to Hear Hate Crimes, Pregnant Prisoner Bills
- NEW: Rules on Restraint of Pregnant Prisoners Passes House
- Prison Redistricting: So What’s the Cost?
- RI Second In Nation For Prison Inmate Spending
- Prison Sentence Reductions: RI Most Generous State in NE