Elorza Names Buco Acting Director of Public Property
Saturday, July 15, 2017
"Al brings invaluable knowledge of city operations to the position and I look forward to working with him in this capacity. The City of Providence thanks Alan Sepe for his countless years of service and dedication and we wish him the best of luck in the future,” said Elorza.
Alan Sepe will take the position of Facilities Manager for the North Smithfield School Department.
Buco, who was born and raised in Providence, has worked for the City for 25 years and has been in his current position of Coordinator of Public Property for the past 17 years.
In this role he has served as lead on projects surrounding building energy efficiency and renovations, managed operations of maintenance staff and graffiti task force, and served as primary contact for city vendors who provided infrastructure services.
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Pare & Elorza Still Have No Clue About the Fire Department
- Under Elorza, Outside Legal Fees Double to $2M, Many of the Firms Are Big Donors
- Elorza’s Spending Binge on Attorneys Draws Fire — See Which Firms Raked in the Most
- Elorza Defiant to Trump’s Executive Order Challenging Sanctuary Cities, Could Cost Providence $70M
- Elorza Claims Progress in State of the City, But Critics Raise Serious Concerns
- ABC6’s “In the Arena” - Providence Activists Say Board of Licenses is Corrupt Under Elorza
- Raimondo, Elorza Refuse Comment on Donations from Construction Co. Hit by Feds
- Elorza’s Latest Firefighter Savings Claim Off $11M, Says City Auditor
- Activist Blasts Elorza for Lack of Concern for Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes
- Gov. Raimondo’s Chief-of-Staff Smiley Owns Company Fundraising for Elorza
- Moore: Elorza Should Propose a Municipal Income Tax
- Fecteau: Is Providence a Sanctuary City? Don’t Ask Mayor Elorza
- Top Watchdog Alleges Elorza Received Illegal Contribution from Roger Williams University
- Elorza Budget Proposal Calls for Municipal ID Cards, First Increase in Education Funding in 7 Years
- Elorza Administration, Zurier Defend Suboxone Clinic on Providence’s East Side
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Kenney: Elorza & Pare - Make ‘em an Offer They Can’t Refuse
- Riley: Mayor Elorza Lacks Progress
- Political Setback: Elorza’s Veto of ‘No Smoking’ Ordinance Overridden by Council
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” - Elorza’s Director of Admin Comes Under Fire for Insider Dealing
- Elorza Administration Tries to Silence City Council on Muksian’s Firing
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Taub: I Call Upon Mayor Elorza to Create the Prov Jewish Council
- Elorza Proposes 150% Increase in Hotel Tax to Help Balance Providence’s Budget Problems
- Elorza’s Stance on Immigration Called “Lip Service” by Progressive Labor Leader
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sen. Ciccone: Elorza is Wrong to Close Plainfield Street Ramp on 6-10 Connector
- Riley: Elorza’s Delusion