EDITORIAL: Question $4, Improving Education and Innovation in RI
Sunday, November 06, 2016
This funding will help build partnerships with the private sector. Connecticut and Massachusetts have made massive investments in their state university systems and the impact has been a boon to their states.
Annually, Rhode Island continues to fail to keep up with other states in supporting their university and college systems. RI ranks amongst the lowest in the country in this important investment category.
One of the greatest strengths of URI’s academics is its engineering program.
GoLocalProv urges Rhode Island voters to increase the investment in its University and vote yes for Question #4.
- EDITORIAL: Question #1, Expansion of Gambling is a Business Decision
- EDITORIAL: Question #2, It is Time to Restore Ethics to the General Assembly
- EDITORIAL: Question #3, Our Responsibility to Those Who Served
- EDITORIAL: Question $4, Improving Education and Innovation in RI
- EDITORIAL: Question #5, It Smells Like Low Tide
- EDITORIAL: Question #6, Enhancing Quality of Life in RI
- EDITORIAL: Question #7, More Affordable Housing is Critical
- EDITORIAL: Question #8 (Providence), Chaotic $40 Million Request for “Infrastructure”