Deepwater Proposes Expansion of Wind Farm
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
The company wants to go from a 350-megawatt, 100-turbine project to 200 turbines and 1,000 megawatts, according to the report. The company also wants to build an undersea transmission network from Massachusetts to new York. The project is estimated at $4.5 billion to $5 billion.
Deepwater has applied for federal permits necessary for the expansion.
- AG Lynch Applauds Senate Committee for Delaying Wind Farm Bill
- AG Lynch: Wind Farm Law Is Unconstitutional
- Carcieri Accuses Lynch of Playing Politics With Wind Farm
- Carcieri Signs Wind Farm Bill
- Carcieri Urges Support for Wind Farm Bill
- Crosswinds: Gov., AG Clash over Wind Farm Bill
- Hearing on Wind Farm Bill Wednesday
- Lynch Returns Fire on Wind Farm Debate with Gov
- Mass, RI Sign Wind Farm Deal
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.