Cranston Police Seek Public’s Help in Search of Missing Elderly Woman
Monday, January 08, 2018
Sharon Garber, 74, of West Blue Ridge Road, Cranston was discovered missing at approximately 9 a.m. on Sunday, January 7.
The exact time of her disappearance is unknown.
Garber is described as a Caucasian female, approximately 5’4”, 125 lbs., shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes.
A clothing description is unknown at this time.
A Code Red phone notification to over 26,000 people has been sent out and the information has been posted on social media.
The Cranston Police have been searching the immediate area for Garber and will continue to expand and conduct an exhaustive search of the area for her. Anyone seeing Garber or having information as to her whereabouts should contact the Cranston Police Department at 401-942-2211 immediately.
- Providence Shooting Gone Wrong - State Police and Providence Police Shot the Wrong People
- ACLU Claims RI State Police Retaliated Against Twin River Employee Who Refused to Be an Informant
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Police Shooting in Providence Caught on Camera
- PROVIDENCE SHOOTING: Step-by-Step How Deadly Police Shooting on I-95 Unfolded
- State Police Cruiser Thief Arrested in Cumberland
- State Police, Kilmartin Issue Statement on Rep. Tanzi’s Allegations of Sexual Harassment
- RI State Police Captain Alfred Talks About Effort to Combat Cyber Threats on LIVE
- RI State Police Offers Tips for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Providence Police to Start Enforcement of “Do Not Block the Box” Initiative
- VIDEO: Governor Raimondo Defends Police Shooting of Santos and Demers
- Video of Providence Police Press Conf Explaining the Use of Deadly Force & the Killing of Santos
- Old Wounds: Coloian Blasts Police Informer Collins Over Influence in Providence Police
- Prov Police Dept. Promotes 24 Officers to Rank of Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant & Detective