Chafee’s Properties: View the Documents
Monday, November 01, 2010
Lincoln Chafee and his wife have registered 11 of their motor vehicles in Exeter while claiming a homestead exemption on a home they have in Providence. He also has declared residency in Warwick. Here are the documents.
The Chafees' car registrations
Providence home at 54 Barnes Street
Declaration of candidacy
Ethics filing with property interests
- Chafee: Caprio Never Met a Tax He Didn’t Like
- Chafees Own as Much as $100K in BP Stock
- Lincoln Chafee, the ‘Union Candidate’?
- Chafee Benefits from Tax Breaks on RI Properties
- Chafee Campaign Manager Speaks out on Resignation
- Chafee Outraged Over Caprio ‘Abuse of Power’
- Chafee Guilty of ‘Cronyism’?