BREAKING NEWS: Chafee to Keep Central Falls Receive for One More Month
Monday, January 10, 2011
During that time, Chafee said he will evaluate the “continuing needs for financial oversight” in the fiscally beleaguered city. “Judge Pfeiffer has made significant progress in dealing with what is clearly a very complex and difficult situation in Central Falls,” Chafee said. “There is still much work to be done, though, and Judge Pfeiffer will continue to be intimately involved in the tough decisions required to return stability to Central Falls.”
- AG Candidate Little Tied to Central Falls Mayor
- BREAKING NEWS: Central Falls Teachers Say It’s a Deal
- BREAKING NEWS: Gist - Central Falls Teachers, Administration Reach a Deal
- Central Falls & Pawtucket Merger: How Would It Affect RI?
- Central Falls Broke, Judge Names Receiver
- Central Falls Receiver Appoints His Own Council
- Central Falls Teachers: Don’t Blame Us
- Central Falls-Pawtucket Merger: Residents Speak Out
- Councilman Calls for Central Falls Mayor to Resign
- Critics: Central Falls Receiver Sets ‘Dangerous Precedent’
- EDITORIAL: Central Falls - Let’s Merge It
- Gist: Reform at Central Falls Now Can Move at ‘Light Speed’
- GoLocalProv Uncovers ‘Pay to Play’ in Central Falls
- Is It Time to Abolish the City of Central Falls?
- NEW: Central Falls Receiver: Merge City with Pawtucket
- Should Central Falls be merged?
- UPDATED: Chafee, General Assembly Leaders Weigh in on Central Falls
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.