AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
Friday, February 08, 2013
It still looks like the most intense part of the storm with the heaviest snowfall will be from late today through tonight into tomorrow morning although the snow will begin to accumulate in earnest this afternoon. Winds will pick up slowly today with the strongest gusts tonight and early tomorrow. I still expect considerable power outages to occur along with heavy coastal flooding and battering along the Eastern Massachusetts coastline.
All of your personal preparations for the storm should be completed by now. I will continue to update, especially if the situation and forecast outlook changes appreciably from this point on.
- The Ultimate Rhode Island Blizzard Survival Kit
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hitting RI Friday AM
- NEW: Brown University to Cancel Classes Friday Due to Blizzard
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch For RI, 1-2 Feet of Snow
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: RI’s Blizzard Watch Upgraded to Warning
- Rhode Island’s Biggest Storms: 75th Anniversary of Hurricane of ‘38
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.