Trump Wins Rhode Island GOP Primary
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Trump, who came to Rhode Island to stump on Monday, is fighting for the 1,237 delegates needed to secure the Republican nomination. Prior to the five-state primary day on Tuesday, Trump had 845.
Trump Predicted in the Polls
Trump was leading in two recent polls prior to Tuesday’s Rhode Island primary.
The Brown University Taubman Center poll had that “GOP front-runner Donald Trump leads in the Rhode Island Republican primary race with 38 percent of likely voters, followed by John Kasich with 25 percent, Ted Cruz at 14 percent and 17 percent undecided.”
Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, April, 2016
Photography by Richard McCaffrey
- Clinton Wins Big on Super Tuesday 2, Kasich Beats Trump in Ohio
- Trump, Clinton Hold Big Leads Going into Florida Primary on March 15
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Stu Mundy: Teamsters for Trump? I Don’t Think So!
- Matt Fecteau: Dear Trump Supporters, This isn’t a Reality TV Show
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump
- Horowitz: Trump’s Failure to Accept Any Responsibility Disqualifies Him
- Moore: Trump and Sanders Appeal to the Disenfranchised
- Horowitz: Romney’s Trump Take-Down is Having an Impact
- GOP Race Narrows to Trump & Cruz, as Clinton Spars with Sanders at Debate
- Former Presidential Candidate Ben Carson Endorses Donald Trump
- New Republican MacBeth Won’t Commit to Supporting Trump
- Guest MINDSETTERS™ Craffey, Halloran, Hennessy: Millennial’s & Donald Trump
- What’s the Trump Factor in Rhode Island?
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Hold Big Leads in New York Before Primary
- Trump Looks to Line Up Crucial Delegates Following RI Campaign Stop
- Jencunas: Trump, Cruz Comparing America to Europe Post Brussels Attacks is Wrong
- Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
- BREAKING: Trump Coming to Rhode Island Monday
- Trump and Clinton Leading in Brown Poll
- WATCH: Trump Rally in RI Live
- Donald Trump Says “Leave Tom Brady Alone”
- Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, See the Experience
- RI Trump Supporter Claims Cyberbullying by Cruz Backer
- Donald Trump Wins New York Primary
- Clinton Gets Beat in Michigan, Trump Wins Hawaii