poll: Do You Favor Legalized Marijuana and Taxation in Rhode Island?
Monday, March 10, 2014
Do You Favor Legalized Marijuana and Taxation?
Governor John Hickenlooper (D-CO) told governors at the National Governors meeting to go slow when considering legislation to legalize marijuana. "When governors have asked me, and several have, I say that we don't have the facts. We don't know what the unintended consequences are going to be and we're going to regulate it every way we can. What I do is urge caution. Make sure you look at it very thoroughly."
With legislation pending in the Rhode Island General Assembly, Chafee supporting the concept and Rhode Island potentially losing tens of millions in casino revenue - should Rhode Island legalize and tax the sale of marijuana?
YOUR TURN TO VOTE
- Breaking and Entering Doc Holding Marijuana Suspended by RI HEALTH
- Medical Marijuana User Directs Documentary ‘License To Grow’
- NEW: Marijuana Arrest Rates Racially Disparate Toward Blacks
- NEW: RI to Introduce Marijuana Regulation + Taxation Bill
- PODCAST: Will RI Be The Next State To Legalize Marijuana?
- State Budget Paves Way For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Will Rhode Island Be The Next State To Legalize Marijuana?
- Do You Favor Legalized Marijuana and Taxation in Rhode Island?
- Medical Marijuana Vote Set for Today
- NEW: Marijuana Decriminalization Bill before Senate Committee Today
- NEW: Top 10 National Marijuana Stories—Rhode Island’s Got One
- Poll Shows Half of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
- State Report: Marijuana Legalization Bill + Tax Hike Proposal
- Will Rhode Island Legalize Marijuana?
- Guest MINDSETTERS™: A Sensible Marijuana Policy for Rhode Island
- NEW: Bill Would Legalize Marijuana in Rhode Island
- NEW: Medical Marijuana ‘Consultancy’ Shut Down By Dept. of Health
- NEW: Watson Tests Positive for Marijuana, Cocaine
- RI Dept. of Health Approves First Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- State Report: Medical Marijuana, RI’s Business Ranking & Obama Supports Cicilline
- A LIVELY EXPERIMENT May 26, 2011 Part 6 Marijuana Decriminalization
- In Case You Missed It: Highest Marijuana Prices in New England
- NEW: Brown to Host Debate on Marijuana Legalization on April 23
- NEW: New England NAACP Calls for Marijuana Legalization in RI
- New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- RI Hospital Expert: Is Medical Marijuana Bad for MS Patients?
- State Report: Strippers, Marijuana Dispensaries & Legislive Payraises
- ACLU Defends Longtime Medical Marijuana Users Against State
- Jared Moffat: Now is the Right Time for RI to Regulate Marijuana
- NEW: Brown, URI Named Top 10 Colleges for Marijuana Activism
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy Opposed to Legalization of Marijuana
- New Gallup Poll Shows 38% of Americans Have Tried Marijuana
- RI Hospital: New Treatments for Marijuana Abuse in Parolees
- The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- All Marijuana Compassion Center Applications Rejected by Department of Health
- Leonardo Angiulo: MA Court Takes Hit of Justice in Marijuana Rulings
- NEW: Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bills
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy in the Middle of Super Bowl Marijuana Fight
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Marijuana Manners
- RI State Report: Is It High Time to Legalize Marijuana?
- The Impact of Marijuana Legalization on RI’s College Campuses
- Are Medical Marijuana Users in Rhode Island Risking Their Jobs?
- Marijuana Less Damaging to Lungs Than Tobacco
- NEW: Lawmakers to Take Up Medical Marijuana Bill Next Week
- NEW: RI Doc Suspended for Marijuana Abuses, Another Terminated for Facebook Misuse
- PODCAST: Are Medical Marijuana Users in RI Risking Their Jobs?
- RI State Report: Marijuana Decriminalization & Safer Schools
- The Scoop - Whitehouse Talks State and Federal Marijuana Laws
- BREAKING: Chafee Gives Thumbs Down On Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Use in the New England States
- NEW: Legalizing Marijuana Won’t Hurt Kids, Says RI Hospital Study
- NEW: RI Legalization Bill Would Tax Marijuana Like Alcohol
- PODCAST: The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- RI’s Own Miss Universe Olivia Culpo Advocates for Medical Marijuana
- UPDATED: Watson Says Marijuana Use Is Medical