Sasse Says Fane Tower Is Not What 195 Land Was Intended for - It Was Innovation
Tuesday, May 01, 2018
Sasse says the 195 land was intended to be redeveloped into an innovation hub to spark Rhode Island's long-term economy. New York developer Jason Fane has proposed a 46-story residential tower on 195 land. The estimated cost is $250 to $300 million.
He also discussed the implications of Governor Gina Raimondo's massive fundraising take and the impact on the 2018 governor's race.
Sasse heads the Hassenfeld Institute at Bryant University and weekly joins Business Monday to discuss the biggest issues facing RI and the country on fiscal matters.
- LIVE: Sasse Says Long Term View Required to Judge Economic Development
- Sasse Say Budget Stalemate Could Impact State and City and Towns Bond Ratings in the Long-Term
- ABC6’s “In The Arena”—Paolino Goes One-On-One with Sasse
- The Money Man - Gary Sasse Warns RI About the Flaws in the State’s Budget
- Sasse Says Raimondo’s Administration Buyout Plan is a Costly “Gimmick”
- Mattiello and Sasse Say Raimondo’s CCRI Free Tuition End-Around is Illegal
- Sasse Say Rhode Islanders Are the “Losers” in this Year’s RI Budget
- Gary Sasse “The Money Man” Talks About the Implications of Healthcare Consolidation to RI
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sasse: Are Governors Economic Miracle Workers?
- Sasse “The Money Man” Warns About RI’s Lack of Strategy “Hard to Get There”
- Sasse Calls on General Assembly to Audit RI Commerce Corp
- Sasse Says RI Commerce Failed to Properly Review PawSox Deal
- Monday on LIVE: Former Pro Football Player Rowley & “Money Man” Sasse
- Sasse Says Trump’s proposed $4.4 Trillion Budget is DOA
- Monday on LIVE: Droners.io Dave Brown and Sasse
- Sasse, “The Money Man” Raises Concerns About RI’s Budgeting
- Are Traffic Cameras the New Regressive Car Tax? Sasse on Business Monday on LIVE
- Sasse, “The Money Man” on How to Analyze Candidates Proposals
- Making Rhode Island All That It Can Be - MINDSETTER™ Gary Sasse
- Sasse Says Governor Raimondo’s Bond Requests of $368.5 Are Too Rich for RI
- Monday on LIVE: Earth Science Women’s Network’s Hastings, Draper & Sasse
- Sasse Overviews Federal Tax Reform Package on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday
- Monday on LIVE: USA Bobsledder Weinstock and Business Monday Kumar, DiBiase & Sasse
- Sasse Talks Growing RI Economy and Says Partners HealthCare Deal May Be Beneficial
- Sasse Gives Rhode Island’s Economy a “Gentlemen’s C” Compared to the Rest of the Country