Sasse Says Downtown Development is a Bust for Creating Permanent Jobs
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
He said Wexford has the potential to create tech and healthcare jobs, but that the vast majority of the other projects in downtown are apartment and hotels.
“They will do little to create long-term jobs,” said Sasse.
While citing that the construction jobs help in the short-term, the projects create few ongoing positions that will bolster the economy.
- LIVE: Sasse Says Long Term View Required to Judge Economic Development
- The Money Man - Gary Sasse Warns RI About the Flaws in the State’s Budget
- Sasse Says Raimondo’s Administration Buyout Plan is a Costly “Gimmick”
- Sasse Says RI Commerce Failed to Properly Review PawSox Deal
- Sasse Say Budget Stalemate Could Impact State and City and Towns Bond Ratings in the Long-Term
- Mattiello and Sasse Say Raimondo’s CCRI Free Tuition End-Around is Illegal
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sasse: Are Governors Economic Miracle Workers?
- Sasse “The Money Man” Warns About RI’s Lack of Strategy “Hard to Get There”
- Sasse Calls on General Assembly to Audit RI Commerce Corp
- Sasse Say Rhode Islanders Are the “Losers” in this Year’s RI Budget
- Monday on LIVE: Former Pro Football Player Rowley & “Money Man” Sasse
- Monday on LIVE: Earth Science Women’s Network’s Hastings, Draper & Sasse
- Sasse, “The Money Man” Raises Concerns About RI’s Budgeting
- Sasse Says Trump’s proposed $4.4 Trillion Budget is DOA
- Are Traffic Cameras the New Regressive Car Tax? Sasse on Business Monday on LIVE
- Sasse, “The Money Man” on How to Analyze Candidates Proposals
- Sasse Gives Rhode Island’s Economy a “Gentlemen’s C” Compared to the Rest of the Country
- Monday on LIVE: Droners.io Dave Brown and Sasse
- Making Rhode Island All That It Can Be - MINDSETTER™ Gary Sasse
- Sasse Overviews Federal Tax Reform Package on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday
- Monday on LIVE: USA Bobsledder Weinstock and Business Monday Kumar, DiBiase & Sasse
- Sasse Talks Growing RI Economy and Says Partners HealthCare Deal May Be Beneficial
- Sasse Says Governor Raimondo’s Bond Requests of $368.5 Are Too Rich for RI
- Sasse Says Fane Tower Is Not What 195 Land Was Intended for - It Was Innovation