RI State Police Captain Alfred Talks About Effort to Combat Cyber Threats on LIVE
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
He helps lead the Rhode Island Joint Cyber Task Force (JCTF) which was established to prevent and respond to cybersecurity events.
The RIJCTF is comprised of members from the Rhode Island State Police Computer Crimes Unit and individuals representing higher education, hospitals, finance, utilities and defense. This cyber initiative is in line with the President's mandate on cybersecurity. The RIJCTF provides analysis and support prior to and during catastrophic events affecting critical cyber infrastructure in Rhode Island, and ensures continuity and restoration of cyber operations. LEARN MORE HERE AND SIGN UP.
- Trends in Cybersecurity with Endgame Top Expert on LIVE
- NEW: Langevin Talks Cybersecurity on C-SPAN
- NEW: Langevin Urges Passage of Cybersecurity Bill
- UPDATED: Cybersecurity Symposium Held Today at URI
- Langevin is Skeptical on Chinese Part of Cybersecurity Agreement
- Raimondo Names Steinmetz Policy Advisor on Cybersecurity
- Robert Whitcomb: Low Rating for Cybersecurity; Low Wages and Benny’s Demise
- MA Gov. Baker Announces Creation of New Cybersecurity Center
- Cherry Bekaert Names National Leader of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Roger Williams University Cybersecurity Expert on Malware Impacting Power Grids, and More
- NEW: Langevin Announces Winners of RI Cybersecurity Contest
- NEW: Langevin Calls for Commitment to Building Stronger Cybersecurity Workforce