Progressive Dem’s Bell Likens Raimondo’s Medicaid Cuts to Trumpcare
Friday, July 21, 2017
"The same policies that she's saying are wrong when Trump does them, she can't go ahead and do the same things in Rhode Island and think it won't do the same damage Trumpcare will," said Bell.
In a wide-ranging interview with GoLocal's Kate Nagle on Thursday on GoLocal LIVE, Bell accuses the Republicans in Rhode Island as propping up and allowing the currently more conservative Democratic establishment, articulates that RIPDA is ready to mobilize if the General Assembly takes up the legislation to allow PawSox ownership state relief to build a new park in Rhode Island, and responds to allegations that Progressives just want the state to tax and spend.
- Top RI Progressives Blast Raimondo for Choice of DNC Chair and Corporate Subsidies
- Moore: Will Mattiello Appease Progressives?
- House Approves Controversial RI Budget Despite Progressives, Enviro, and Taxpayer Group Opposition
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Stewart: Local Progressives Aiming Gun at Own Foot, Will They Pull Trigger?
- RI Progressives Call Out Whitehouse’s “Hypocrisy” on Vote for Trump CIA Pick
- Moore: Progressives Are Being Disingenuous
- 2 RI Progressives Take on National Democratic Superdelegate Structure
- Top Nat’l & Regional Progressives and Conservatives Debate at URI
- Top Progressives and Conservatives Debate the RI Economy
- Riley: Shouldn’t Progressives Care About Intergenerational Equity in RI?
- Don Roach: If Progressives Win, We Lose
- NEW: ‘Super Tuesday’ for RI Progressives Tomorrow
- Could RI Progressives & Trump Team Up to Cleanup Lead in Providence Water?
- Moore: RI Progressives “Major in the Minors”