Mueller’s Chances of Being Fired, & Zuckerberg’s Facebook Testimony: Lawless on LIVE
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Lawless also spoke to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's testimony on Capitol Hill -- and how prepared members of Congress were -- or not.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- LIVE: 111 Years Of History Captured in “Brown Women Speak” Project
- LIVE: Tips For Protecting Your Online Data With Privacy Lawyer Freedman
- Tuesday on LIVE: UHIP’s Sherman, Prof. Lawless, OUT LOUD Theater’s Hawkridge
- LIVE: Upcoming Theater Hair & Wig Workshop with Artisan Christofferson
- LIVE: Hawkridge’s OUT LOUD Theater Announces Imaginative 6th Season
- LIVE: TV Shows To Watch This April With Decider’s Zalben
- Monday on LIVE: Decider’s Zalben, Cybersecurity Expert Freedman & Business Monday
- Friday on LIVE: The Billy Harpin Band Performs, Trinity Rep’s Parrish, & Political Strategist Vargas
- LIVE: Trinity Rep’s Parrish Says 2018-19 Season Reflects Current Times
- LIVE: U.S. Army Veteran Kandarian Shares Recovery Story In Hopes Of Helping Others
- LIVE: Writer Polites On The Art of Creating Characters
- LIVE: Curator Bevilicqua on “Hairbrained” Program at Providence Public Library
- LIVE: Brown Veterans Join RISD to Help RI Female Veterans in Need
- Monday on LIVE: Leland Baker Trio Performs, Athenæum’s Burriesci & Business Monday
- LIVE: Brown Students Set To Launch Nano Satellite With NASA
- LIVE: Garceau of Robin Garceau Interiors On The Pursuit of Quality
- LIVE: Wheeler’s Famous Clothing & More Sale Celebrates 70 Years
- LIVE: Athenæum’s Burriesci On Expanding and Preserving Special Collections
- LIVE: Becker’s Let’s Read RI Makes Reading The Reward For Kids
- Friday on LIVE: Alt-Rock Musician Alves, Let’s Read RI’s Becker & Children’s Friend Caprio
- Thursday on LIVE: Nashville Musician Madeira, Newsday’s Hirsch & Writer Gilsdorf
- LIVE: History of Colonial Cocktails and Spirits with Newsday Food Critic Hirsch
- LIVE: 5 Ways Dungeons & Dragons Makes You A Better Person With Writer Gilsdorf
- LIVE: RI Charter Schools’ Oliveira on Battling for Level Playing Field in 2018
- Tuesday on LIVE: Comedian Champlin, Carita’s Smile & Professor Lawless