“Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Kaplan, leader of Business Innovation Factory, discusses that UNFI and CVS may feel the impact of Amazon's $13.7 billion deal.
United Natural Foods, known as UNFI, is the leading distributor of natural and organic foods to Whole Foods. The Providence-based company has seen its stock get pummeled since the merger announcement.
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Saul Kaplan: Emerging Tech Is Society’s Shadow Future
- Saul Kaplan: Coming To You Live From Everyone
- Saul Kaplan: Don’t Get Netflixed
- Saul Kaplan: Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management
- Saul Kaplan: Where Have All The Corporate Stories Gone?
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech