LIVE: Shopping For Swimwear With Personal Stylist Jill Marinelli
Friday, June 16, 2017
Jill Marinelli says it’s important to set yourself up for success when you shop for swimsuits.
She recommends putting yourself in an environment where you feel comfortable, where there is good lighting, and even pouring yourself a glass of wine.
Marinelli suggests purchasing several swimsuits in multiple sizes online and then trying them on at home.
She also recommends Venus.com, Old Navy, and Target for fashionable and affordable swimwear.
When it comes to body shape and size, Marinelli says the basic black bikini isn’t for everyone.
If you have areas of your body that you aren’t comfortable with, Marinelli says you can use pattern and color in swimwear to distract the eye or help cover up problem areas.
- Al Forno’s Reynoso Talks Inventive Pasta Making on LIVE’s The Taste
- Eataly Boston’s MacDonald Discussed the Art of Pasta Making on LIVE’s The Taste
- Fung Blasts Raimondo’s Record During Appearance on GoLocal LIVE
- LIVE: Four Office Systems To Organize
- LIVE: Celebrating World Ocean Day With Mystic Aquarium and A Horseshoe Crab
- Pasta Beach’s Ropolo Announces Opening of a New Larger Location in Newport on LIVE’s The Taste
- LIVE: Star of Netflix’s HUSH, Kate Siegel On Upcoming Projects, Motherhood, & More
- LIVE: NYT Best-Selling Author Green Talks New Book “The Sunshine Sisters”
- British Terror Expert Talks to GoLocal LIVE About London Attack
- LIVE: Forefather of Indie Hip-Hop, RI’s Sage Francis, Reinvents Himself in New Group
- LIVE: 12-Year-Old Quadruple Threat, Kayciblu, Performs New Song
- LIVE: New Chowder, New Competition at The Great Chowder Cook-Off
- RI League of Charter Schools Names Oliveira Executive Director
- LIVE: RI Jazz Musician Kim Trusty Tells a Story of Resilience
- LIVE: Singer Frenchie Davis on Her RI Pride Performance
- LIVE: Drag Queen Jacqueline Dimera Talks All Things Drag, Politics, and Pride
- Ogies Trailer Park’s Becker Discusses the Origin of The Name on LIVE’s The Taste
- Malted Barley’s Goryl Talks Craft Beers on LIVE’s The Taste
- “Judge the Candidate, Not the Party” - Providence Ward 3 GOP Contender Lallier on LIVE
- LIVE: Home Design For “Aging in Place” With Robin Garceau
- LIVE: Inside Look at New, Renovated & Historic Apartments on Downtown Providence Living Tour
- LIVE: Members of “Take It To The Bridge” with Culp Perform & Talk Health
- LIVE: Access and Education Mission for Natural Sunscreen Founder
- LIVE: Critters, Clinics and Events with Providence Animal Rescue League
- Gasbarros’ President Highlights 3 Great Father’s Day Gifts on LIVE’s The Taste