LIVE: RI Latino PAC’s Molina Flynn: Next Steps for DACA & 3,000+ Dreamers in RI
Wednesday, March 07, 2018
While a Supreme Court ruling delayed that end date, Molina Flynn spoke to district courts now having a role, after Maryland District Judge Roger Titus rejected a challenge to the termination of DACA, saying the administration did, in fact, have a "reasonable" justification given it concluded the program was likely unlawful.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- LIVE: Great Gadget Deals With CNET’s Cheapskate Broida
- Tuesday on LIVE: Historian Wood, PPS’s Runyon & Professor Lawless
- LIVE: PPS’s Runyon Looks to Prioritize Saving Industrial Trust Building In 2018
- LIVE: American University’s Lawless Talks Kushner, Hicks, Lewinsky, and More
- LIVE: Historian Wood On Founding Fathers Adams & Jefferson’s Contentious Friendship
- LIVE: Cranston’s Lamantia On Breakthrough Country Album “Every Bad Habit”
- LIVE: 3 Ways To Maintain Your Running Goals With Rancourt Of Rhode Races
- LIVE: URI Researcher Engelhart On Impacts Of A Sinking State & Rising Sea Levels
- LIVE: Providence Teachers Union Head Blasts Trump’s Guns in Schools Proposal
- Monday on LIVE: Country Artist Lamantia, Decider’s Zalben & Business Monday
- LIVE: New TV Shows This Spring & What To Watch With Decider’s Zalben
- Wednesday on LIVE: Italian Winemaker Rivetti, Former Obama Advisor Coderre & Whitcomb
- LIVE: Residential Property’s Lapides: Goal is $1 Billion in Sales in 2018
- Monday on LIVE: Film Critic Randolph, Soloist Tomlinson & Business Monday
- LIVE: Broadway Actor, Ricardo, on Beautiful: A Carole King Musical Tour
- LIVE: Artistic Director, Kevin Broccoli on Epic Theater’s Edgy Upcoming Season
- Tuesday on LIVE: NASA’s Arcand, PPAC’s Singleton & Lawyer Molina Flynn On Next Steps for DACA
- LIVE: Tenor, Tomlinson, on Upcoming “Tomorrow’s Stars Today” Concert
- Friday on LIVE: The Hodgetwins, Actor Ricardo, Filmmaker Overton
- Ruggerio on LIVE: I’m Open to Revised PawSox Legislation
- Thursday on LIVE: PC Professor Williams, Filmmaker Fitch, Hypnotist Santos Jr.
- LIVE: PC’s Williams Says Predatory Bacteria Could Be Alternative to Antibiotics
- LIVE: Filmmaker Fitch On The Social Change “Island Soldier” Documentary Made
- LIVE: Cumberland’s Santos Jr. Helps Others Through Hypnosis
- LIVE: Lawless on Conway’s Hatch Act Violation, Nunberg’s Bizarre Behavior, & Hope Hicks’ Prospects