LIVE: Neronha on Immigration, Partners HealthCare, Brady Sullivan, & More
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Neronha spoke to the need to address the challenges of the healthcare arena beyond the Hospital Conversion Act, and any potential Partners-Care New England deal, as well as the need for the AG's office to engage proactively in civil protections and oversight, when asked about the Brady Sullivan lawsuits as reported by GoLocalProv.com.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- LIVE: The Malted Barley Providence Begins Brewing Their Own Beer
- LIVE: 10 Things You Need To Know About STYLEWEEK With Ortiz
- LIVE: PVDonuts’ Kettelle Talks Valentine’s Day & Collaborations
- Friday on LIVE: Beer On Earth, The Providence Flea, & Whitcomb
- LIVE: Bourque Parents Talk About “The Ripple Effect” After Son Killed by Drunk Driver
- LIVE: 5 Steps For Couples To Conquer Clutter
- Thursday on LIVE: Malted Barley’s Koller, STYLEWEEK’s Ortiz & The Ripple Effect
- LIVE: Repetiteur from George Balanchine Trust on Bringing “Rubies” to Festival Ballet
- LIVE: What to See this Spring on Broadway, With Broadway Blog’s Matthew Wexler
- Wednesday on LIVE: Wine-Maker Sofia Thanisch & DC Political Consultant Sullivan
- LIVE: Sandy Hook Campaign to Stop School Violence Kicks Off in RI
- LIVE: Rhode Island’s Emerging Leaders—Kevin McGovern
- LIVE: DiBiase To Open Beer On Earth Brewery/Taproom In North Kingstown
- LIVE: Preventing Teen Dating Violence in RI With Recalde-Russo of RICADV
- LIVE: 2018 Color & Style Trends with Garceau
- LIVE: Brown of Droners.io On Merging with PrecisionHawk & Future of Drone Industry
- Tuesday on LIVE: AG Candidate Neronha, Paolino on New Lofts, Lawless on Trump’s Budget
- LIVE: Newport’s Bit Players Provide Love & Laughter for Valentine’s Day
- Monday on LIVE: Droners.io Dave Brown and Sasse
- LIVE: UMass Lowell’s Yu’s Research Shows Fabrics Can Prevent Catastrophic Infrastructure Failures
- LIVE: Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas With The Providence Flea
- LIVE: Whitcomb on Trump’s Military Parade, Borges’ Brady Controversy, & Providence Teachers’ Tactic
- LIVE: Investigative Reporter McPhee on Boston Bombing Book - & Tackling MS13 Trial Next
- LIVE: Rappelling Fundraiser Down Regency Plaza Hopes to Raise $100K for Prov. Community Library
- LIVE: 80’s Themed Burlesque Show For Gamers, Nerds, and Singles