LIVE: Local Stylist, Rodrigues Has Style Tips on Transitioning Wardrobe for Fall
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
A start as a fashion blogger documenting her maternity looks while pregnant, turned into a styling business that is flourishing here in Rhode Island.
Rodrigues offers a number of styling services, including wardrobe makeovers, special event styling, and personal shopping.
Rodrigues gives tips on how to transition your summer wardrobe into fall, how to handle crazy New England temperature changes, and what to look for when shopping end-of-summer sales.
For more great fashion tips, check out Olivia’s blog.
- LIVE: Sasse Says Long Term View Required to Judge Economic Development
- LIVE: Little State Flower Co. Expands Farm & Production
- LIVE: Hilton Providence General Manager Discusses New Residence Inn
- LIVE: Nenner Says Gurney’s Newport Spent $12 Million on Rebranding & Renovating the Property
- LIVE: Hartley talks about Rhode Island’s 1904 World Fair Connections
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- LIVE: Berglund Talks Natural Cycle, 1st App Certified For Contraception
- LIVE: Trinity Repertory Company and RI Latino Arts Adaptation of Romeo & Juliet
- LIVE: How To Train Your Robot; Littman Talks About the Future of Machine Programming
- LIVE: Whitcomb Says Chances of PawSox Going to Worcester are Slim
- LIVE: Learning Henna with Artist Caunt-Nulton
- LIVE: Working on Walking’s Silva Brings Awareness to Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- LIVE: Williams Explains His $3 Million Lincoln Library Donation
- LIVE: Berman Teaches Kids To Code With Pocket Sized Computer
- LIVE: Project 401’s Maldonado on “Honoring & Appreciating Women” Saturday at Riverside Park
- LIVE: Athenæum’s Burriesci Says “A Hunger For Humanities” Led To Record Breaking Year
- LIVE: Downtown Neighborhood Association Restoring Providence Riverwalk
- LIVE: RI Native Musician Nico Franc on His “Homegrown Tour”
- LIVE: Free Outdoor Movie Nights Highlight Summer at Pawtucket’s Slater Mill
- LIVE: Morris Brings His Indie Rock Group, The Unlikely Candidates, to Providence
- LIVE: Shekarchi Says General Assembly Leadership Close To Budget Resolution
- LIVE: Omni’s Goldman Boasts Why the Hotel Is the Biggest and Strategically Important to RI
- LIVE: Crowne Plaza’s Dallaire Says it Offers Largest Amount of Hotel Meeting Space in RI
- LIVE: The 21st Flickers’ RI International Film Fest Offers New Events Throughout The State
- LIVE: The Broadway Blog’s Matthew Wexler — Broadway News