LIVE: Haynes Says Prov Kayak Co. Is Expanding Hours & Offering Guided Tours
Friday, July 14, 2017
Providence Kayak Company, based in Waterplace Park in downtown is a partnership between Haynes, Kristen Stone and Thomas McGinn.
Stone and Thomas are the owners Providence River Boat Company.
Now that they’ve seen business increase, Haynes says they will launch all 12 kayaks and expand hours to five days a week, Thursday through Monday, until Labor Day.
Haynes says as they continue to grown, they’ll look to offer historical guided tours for kayakers.
- LIVE: Pawtucket Native Alper Creates Dating App Hater, Matching People Based On What They Hate
- LIVE: NASA Scientist Arcand Talks Black Holes, Asteroids & Total Solar Eclipse
- LIVE: RISPCA’s Warzycha Discusses Rhode Island Animal Welfare Laws
- LIVE: RI History Expert McBurney Publishes New Book “World War II Rhode Island”
- GoLocal LIVE: Moore Talks Who’s Hot and Who’s Not
- LIVE: Rhode Island Museum of Science and Art Opens Permanent Home
- LIVE: Opponents to PawSox-Apex Deal to Gear Up for Latest Battle
- LIVE: Sam Hood Adrain Performs Song from New Musical “The Untitled Shape Show”
- LIVE: RI Composer Schlink Brings Original Production Queen Boudicca: A Metal Opera to Fringe PVD
- LIVE: Rhode Islanders to Rally Against U.S. Senate’s “Trumpcare” Legislation on Wednesday
- LIVE: Follow the Money - RI Native & DC Consultant Sullivan on Obamacare Repeal
- LIVE: Study Shows Yoga Can Help Lower Back Pain
- LIVE: Travel Photographer Wilson Talks RI Landscapes & Beyond
- LIVE: From Rockstar to Recovery Center, Mahoney Talks about New Treatment Center
- LIVE: Magician Eric Benton Performs Parlor Magic
- LIVE: Holbert Explains How Hanging Rock and Narragansett Bay Formed
- LIVE: Brien Lang from Wilbury Theater Group’s New Bluegrass Musical “The Revel”
- LIVE: What To Watch This Summer with TVGuide.com’s Alex Zalben
- LIVE: Creating A Budget for Home Design With Robin Garceau
- LIVE: RI Food Fights-Ice Cream and Iced Coffee