LIVE: Designer Segal Gives 1st Look at New Items for His PRETTY SNAKE Clothing Line
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Now, Segal has two clothing lines (World of JAS and Pretty Snake) and teaches a Computerized Kitting Design course at RISD.
Segal is expanding his Pretty Snake line to appeal to a wider audience, and gave us a first look at some of the new items he will be adding to the collection.
The new pieces come in a broader array of silhouettes and fabrics choices, but still showcase the bright, fun and inventive prints he’s known for.
- New England Vintage Chic: Finding Designer Labels For Less
- Providence’s Surfboard Designer Kevin Cunningham
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- TRENDER: Bridal Accessories Designer Andi Sperl
- TRENDER: Fashion Designer Kate Brierley
- T-Shirt Printers and Designers Open Emulsion Apparel Studio
- LIVE: RI Jewelry Designer Nicole Romano Shows New Handmade Collection
- StyleWeek Northeast Will Feature 15 Designers in February
- Organize + Energize: The Quick & Easy Way to Sell Your Designer Handbags
- LIVE: Art Inspiring Art, RI Designer Nicole Romano Shows FUTURA Collection