LIVE: Creating a Customer Experience Is Key To Luca & Danni Success
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Luca & Danni, says the key to the company’s success boils down to understanding the client base and creating experiences through products.
Magnanimi says the company is heavily invested in digital marketing. Through access to digital data and social media, he says they get strong insight into what their customers want and can use that to reverse engineer a product that not only connects with customers, but creates an experience.
“I think experience is really important to consumers right now, their buying patterns have completely changed. So if we can create a really great experience, deliver on what they expect from us as a brand, then we’re putting ourselves in a really good position to be successful,” Magnanimi says.
Luca & Danni produces hand-crafted items like bracelets, necklaces, earrings, key chains and now rings all manufactured in Cranston. Magnanimi sources fine materials like Swarovski crystals.
- LIVE: Drag Queen Jacqueline Dimera Talks All Things Drag, Politics, and Pride
- LIVE: RI Jazz Musician Kim Trusty Tells a Story of Resilience
- LIVE: Celebrating Father’s Day in Newport
- LIVE: Shopping For Swimwear With Personal Stylist Jill Marinelli
- LIVE: Rhode Island Designer Andrea Valentini Launching New Fabric
- LIVE: Singer Frenchie Davis on Her RI Pride Performance
- LIVE: Home Design For “Aging in Place” With Robin Garceau
- LIVE: Inside Look at New, Renovated & Historic Apartments on Downtown Providence Living Tour
- LIVE: Members of “Take It To The Bridge” with Culp Perform & Talk Health
- LIVE: Access and Education Mission for Natural Sunscreen Founder
- LIVE: Critters, Clinics and Events with Providence Animal Rescue League
- LIVE: First Make Music Rhode Island Festival Set for June 21
- LIVE: Plastics And The Fight For The Future
- LIVE: Sincere Da Emcee Wants the RI Hip Hop Sound to Shine on New Album
- Preview Tuesday’s GoLocal LIVE: Musicians Take Over in the First Hour, Including Johnny Gates
- LIVE: Bristol’s DaPonte Jr. is Part of 1st Non-Korean K-Pop Group, EXP Edition
- LIVE: Broadcast Premiere of RI Native Johnny Gates New, Original Music
- LIVE: Summer Style & Men’s Swimwear with Blueprint 5
- LIVE: RI Community Spay/Neuter Clinic Approaching 50,000 Surgeries
- LIVE: Stages of Freedom Creating RI Black History Tour Booklet
- LIVE: Advancements in Migraine Treatment and World Migraine Solidarity Day
- LIVE: Raimondo’s Mixed Signals on Paris & Burrillville, Bradford Dam Removal, and More
- LIVE: Isle Brewers Guild’s Duffy on Craft Beer, Business, and Growth
- LIVE: Rhode Island Sea Grant Director Says Program is Still In Jeopardy