Lawless on Trumps’ Daniels, O’Day Problems & Nixon’s Chances Against Cuomo, on LIVE
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Lawless also spoke to the Democratic primary in Illinois' 3rd Congressional District on Tuesday -- and how she thinks actress and former Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon has no chance to defeat incumbent New York Governor Andrew Cuomo in the Democratic primary.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- LIVE: Special Olympics RI’s Powers On Ending Use Of The R-Word
- Monday on LIVE: Vassar’s Prof. Mills, Special Olympics RI’s Powers & Business Monday
- LIVE: How To Survive A Kitchen Renovation With Design Expert Garceau
- LIVE: Author Mills Explores History Of Black Barber Shops In “Cutting Along the Color Line”
- Tuesday on LIVE: Storm Updates All Day, Weather Channel’s Knabb & Naval War College’s Roehrig
- LIVE: Brown University’s Friedman on How Big Data Can Impact Economic Mobility
- LIVE: URI Will Have Game Plan to Avenge St. Joe’s Blowout, Says WRIU’s Kinch Ahead of A-10 Semifinal
- Friday on LIVE: Journalist Crouse, SCLT’s DeVos, & Vintage Pet Rescue
- LIVE: Awareness Is Key Message For Battling Migraine Disease At Brain Week RI
- LIVE: Lincoln Native Peralta Opens Vintage Pet Rescue, A Retirement Home For Dogs
- LIVE: Southside Community Land Trust’s DeVos On Building a Sustainable Local Food System
- LIVE: Organizing Your Garage With MacRae Of Organizing in RI
- Friday on LIVE: Pop Singer King in The Lounge, Bristol Oyster Bar’s Sebring & A&J Bakery’s Hitzeman
- LIVE: Cummings Takes Super Plunge, Raising Awareness For Special Olympics RI
- Monday on LIVE: Newport Historical Society’s Taylor, K-9 Trainer Sgt. Zarrella & Business Monday
- LIVE: RI’s Zarrella Shows Special Connection To K-9s In Documentary “Searchdog”
- Tuesday on LIVE: AS220’s Rivera, DESIGNxRI’s Carnevale & Professor Lawless
- LIVE: DESIGNxRI Celebrates Bauhaus with Inaugural Designer’s Ball
- LIVE: A&J Bakery Now Offering Vegan Goods Among Allergen Friendly Foods
- LIVE: Ripple Effect - RI Hospital’s Chief of Trauma Dr. Adams On Impact of Impaired Driving Crashes
- LIVE: RI “Teachers Bill of Rights” Proposed by Rep. O’Brien
- LIVE: House Finance Chair Abney Looking at Option of Moving to Biennial State Budget in RI
- LIVE: Lancia to Bring in FCC to Address Rhode Island 911 Issues
- LIVE: The Food Mood Girl Smith On Why You Should “Eat Your Feelings”
- LIVE: DeFrancesco Explains Yearly Slater Mill History Tour; “Blow it Out”