Lawless on Tillerson Ouster, House Intelligence Russian Investigation & more, on LIVE
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Lawless also spoke to the House Republicans decision to bring the Intelligence Committee investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 election to a close -- and how Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff's constant press appearances recently could have pushed them to make the move.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- Tuesday on LIVE: NASA’s Arcand, PPAC’s Singleton & Lawyer Molina Flynn On Next Steps for DACA
- LIVE: NASA’s Arcand On Using Virtual Reality To Walk Among Stars
- LIVE: Lawless on Conway’s Hatch Act Violation, Nunberg’s Bizarre Behavior, & Hope Hicks’ Prospects
- LIVE: The Woman Project Strives To Make Change Through Art
- LIVE: RI Latino PAC’s Molina Flynn: Next Steps for DACA & 3,000+ Dreamers in RI
- Wednesday on LIVE: Secretary of State Gorbea, PC Men’s Hockey Coach Leaman & The Taste
- LIVE: Tenor, Tomlinson, on Upcoming “Tomorrow’s Stars Today” Concert
- Friday on LIVE: The Hodgetwins, Actor Ricardo, Filmmaker Overton
- LIVE: Broadway Actor, Ricardo, on Beautiful: A Carole King Musical Tour
- Monday on LIVE: Film Critic Randolph, Soloist Tomlinson & Business Monday
- LIVE: Artistic Director, Kevin Broccoli on Epic Theater’s Edgy Upcoming Season
- Thursday on LIVE: Nutritionist Mulligan, Art Educator Carpentier, Organizing Expert MacRae
- LIVE: 8 Reasons You Need To Declutter With MacRae of Organizing in RI
- Monday on LIVE: Vassar’s Prof. Mills, Special Olympics RI’s Powers & Business Monday
- LIVE: Brown University’s Friedman on How Big Data Can Impact Economic Mobility
- LIVE: Special Olympics RI’s Powers On Ending Use Of The R-Word
- LIVE: How To Survive A Kitchen Renovation With Design Expert Garceau
- LIVE: Author Mills Explores History Of Black Barber Shops In “Cutting Along the Color Line”
- LIVE: URI Will Have Game Plan to Avenge St. Joe’s Blowout, Says WRIU’s Kinch Ahead of A-10 Semifinal
- LIVE: Southside Community Land Trust’s DeVos On Building a Sustainable Local Food System
- LIVE: TinTown Studio Provides A Space For Art Education & Inspiration
- Friday on LIVE: Journalist Crouse, SCLT’s DeVos, & Vintage Pet Rescue
- LIVE: Awareness Is Key Message For Battling Migraine Disease At Brain Week RI
- LIVE: Lincoln Native Peralta Opens Vintage Pet Rescue, A Retirement Home For Dogs
- Tuesday on LIVE: Storm Updates All Day, Weather Channel’s Knabb & Naval War College’s Roehrig