Kaplan Discusses RI’s Missed Opportunity to Innovate
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Last week, Kaplan announced BIF had landed a $1 million grant from Carnegie Corporation of New York to "help integrate the many fragmented innovation solutions, tools, and approaches being tried across the U.S. education system in order to transform student experience and produce better student outcomes."
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management
- Saul Kaplan: Where Have All The Corporate Stories Gone?
- Saul Kaplan: Emerging Tech Is Society’s Shadow Future
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change