Horowitz on Florida Shooting, Immigration, RI’s Governor-Providence City Democrats Deal
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- LIVE: UMass Lowell’s Yu’s Research Shows Fabrics Can Prevent Catastrophic Infrastructure Failures
- LIVE: Rappelling Fundraiser Down Regency Plaza Hopes to Raise $100K for Prov. Community Library
- Monday on LIVE: Droners.io Dave Brown and Sasse
- LIVE: 2018 Color & Style Trends with Garceau
- LIVE: Preventing Teen Dating Violence in RI With Recalde-Russo of RICADV
- LIVE: Investigative Reporter McPhee on Boston Bombing Book - & Tackling MS13 Trial Next
- LIVE: Whitcomb on Trump’s Military Parade, Borges’ Brady Controversy, & Providence Teachers’ Tactic
- LIVE: Bourque Parents Talk About “The Ripple Effect” After Son Killed by Drunk Driver
- LIVE: Rhode Island’s Emerging Leaders—Kevin McGovern
- LIVE: DiBiase To Open Beer On Earth Brewery/Taproom In North Kingstown
- LIVE: Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas With The Providence Flea
- LIVE: Brown of Droners.io On Merging with PrecisionHawk & Future of Drone Industry
- Tuesday on LIVE: AG Candidate Neronha, Paolino on New Lofts, Lawless on Trump’s Budget
- LIVE: James Beard Foundation National Scholar Contillo Strives To Help Others Through Nutrition
- LIVE: Providence Children’s Film Festival Looks To Connect Community
- LIVE: Organizing Ideas On A Budget With MacRae
- Friday on LIVE: Penguins in Studio, Activist DeChristopher, CODAC’s Hurley
- LIVE: Naval War College’s Bundy on World’s Largest Unmanned Ship “Sea Hunter”
- LIVE: DARE’s Mills on 2018 Providence Rent Control Campaign
- Thursday on LIVE: James Beard National Scholar Contillo & The Ripple Effect