G Media’s Decker Talks About the Move from NY to RI on GoLocal LIVE
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Today, the work with dozens of companies from financial services to manufacturing.
Decker joined GoLocal LIVE's Business Monday sponsored by Deepwater Wind and outlined how her firm is leading in digital and experiential marketing.
She outlined how G Media takes an advertisers brand to the customer and lets them experience the message in a way that simply isn’t possible with traditional forms of advertising.
Decker said her firm develops strategies across all advertising media.
- G Media Taps Decker As President and COO
- G Media Studios Completes Acquisition of Local Agency
- G Media Studios Release One Providence NYE Ball Video
- NEW: Rhode Island’s Changing Media Landscape
- Dave Paolo: 17 to Watch in 2017 in RI
- PowerPlayer: GoGo Cast CEO David Paolo
- LIVE: RI Actor Paolo Talks Breaking Into Hollywood With Upcoming TV Appearances
- Super Bowl Ads: Local Advertising Experts React
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Stan Tran: Direct-to-Consumer Advertising Is Hurting All of Us
- Small Biz in A Digital Age: Advertising
- Providence Journal Editorials Attack NRA, Then Paper Accepts Their Advertising
- RI Commerce Corp Seeking Proposals for New Business, Tourism Advertising Agencies