Fast Company’s Webber Talks Media, Innovation on GoLocal LIVE’s #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
Saturday, August 05, 2017
Webber spoke to launching Fast Company in 1995, which reinvented business storytelling - and how he sold the publication before the complete disruption of the media industry.
Now, Webber is focused on Fast Community, and trying to reinvent communities, as he continues his passion for politics.
About the Summit
At the Business Innovation Factory (BIF) Summit, 500 people come together in a historic theater to hear 15-minute stories of transformation, as 32 people from many different industries and sectors tell the stories of their creative processes, their struggles, and where they're going in the future.
A purposeful community of innovation junkies gathers at each Summit, ready to connect with 'unusual suspects' and new ideas, get in touch with their innate creativity, and identify better ways to deliver value.
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- BIF Scores Million Dollar Grant from NY’s Carnegie Corporation
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan of BIF Talks RI’s Biggest Salesperson on GoLocal LIVE
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change
- Kaplan Discusses RI’s Missed Opportunity to Innovate
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- Fast Company Co-Founder Webber to Preview #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series on GoLocal
- Introducing BIF’s Design Methodology for Next Practices and New Business Models
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- 500+ “Innovation Junkies” Pack BIF2015 Summit in Providence
- First Six Storytellers Announced For 2015 BIF Summit
- Business Innovation Factory BIF10 Summit Draws Packed Crowd at Trinity Rep
- Highlights and Reactions from Day One of #BIF9 in Providence
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016