“It’s Going to Be All Mueller, All the Time Now”—UVA’s Lawless on LIVE
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
"It's going to be all Mueller, all the time -- both sides of the aisle seem to think he's finishing up his investigation," said Lawless. "We know there are a bunch of sealed indictments, and we know during the election [season] he was doing his work; it just wasn't being relayed to the public."
"So I sense we're nearing an end, and the end is going to align nicely with the Democrats taking control of the House," said Lawless, who had run for U.S. Congress in Rhode Island in 2006 -- as a Democrat.
Lawless also spoke to the politics of the migrant caravans in Mexico coming to the U.S. border -- and the reaction so far; what Mueller's pronouncement that former Trump advisor Paul Manafort lied after he made a plea deal could mean; and the reaction inside -- and outside -- the Beltway to the White House Christmas decorations, including the red trees.
Related Slideshow: Election Night 2018: Photos of Democratic Heaven and GOP Hell in RI
- Hannity’s Cohen-Ties “More Than Real Estate,” Predicts Lawless on LIVE
- Mueller’s Chances of Being Fired, & Zuckerberg’s Facebook Testimony: Lawless on LIVE
- LIVE: Lawless on Melania Trump’s Health, Gaza Unrest, Tuesday’s Elections
- Lawless on Roseanne’s “Career Suicide,” Countdown to Trump North Korean Summit
- “Rodman Will Go Down in History,” Says Prof. Lawless of U.S.-North Korea Relations on LIVE
- Tuesday on LIVE: Comedian Champlin, Carita’s Smile & Professor Lawless
- EPA’s Pruitt Should be Packing His Bags, Says Lawless on LIVE
- Lawless on Tillerson Ouster, House Intelligence Russian Investigation & more, on LIVE
- Tuesday on LIVE: AS220’s Rivera, DESIGNxRI’s Carnevale & Professor Lawless
- Lawless on Trumps’ Daniels, O’Day Problems & Nixon’s Chances Against Cuomo, on LIVE
- Tuesday on LIVE: UHIP’s Sherman, Prof. Lawless, OUT LOUD Theater’s Hawkridge
- SCOTUS Travel Ban Ruling is “Why Campaigns Matter” - Lawless on LIVE
- Why Both Dems & GOP Saw Trump’s Comments as Treasonous: Lawless on LIVE
- Lawless on LIVE: Whitehouse “Damned If He Did, Damned If He Didn’t” Report Kavanaugh Allegations
- “Distraction Politics” Mean Important Issues Facing Kavanaugh Not Being Addressed, Says Lawless
- Fung’s Trillo Problem — and Trump’s Saudi Problem: Lawless on LIVE
- Will Trump Shut Down Border to Migrant Caravan - UVA’s Lawless on LIVE