British Terror Expert Talks to GoLocal LIVE About London Attack
Tuesday, June 06, 2017
"It's more of the same -- very little difference in substance," said Baille. "[This last] attack was used with the simplest of materials possible -- hiring a rent by the hour van, for less than $20 an hour."
Baille cited a recent publication by the Islamic State touting the use of Hertz vans -- the same one used in the recent terror attack -- to "run into crusaders to 'harvest' them."
"It just shows the cost of a terrorist act is 14 pounds an hour," said Baillie. "It's more of the terror of the mundane."
- FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List - Who Are They Looking For
- Cicilline Condemns “Cowardly” Terrorist Attacks in Brussels
- Trump to Stop ‘Radical Islamic Terrorism’ by Limiting Terrorists’ Internet Access
- Fecteau: Terror and Response
- British Security Expert Talks Manchester Attack and Terrorism of the “Mundane”
- FBI Investigating California Shooting as an Act of Terrorism
- RI’s Naval War College Terrorism Expert: Marathon and Ricin Scare
- Terrorist Attacks Kill Dozens in Paris
- Son of Boston Police Captain Charged in Terrorist Bomb Plot
- Donna Perry: The Chilling Reality of the American Citizen Terrorist
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Joseph Clifford: Is Bombing a Hospital a “Terrorist” Act?
- Question 2: Voting yes could help fight terrorism
- Terrorists Win When Our Privacy Is Invaded
- NEW: URI Professor Under Fire for Calling NRA a ‘Terrorist Organization’
- Don Roach: Terrorists Win When We’re Afraid