Basta’s Franco Announces the Opening of a New Restaurant on GoLocal LIVE’s The Taste
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Chef Antonio will be participating at special dinner for the Newport Wine & Food Festival in collaboration with two other Chefs at 41 North on Thursday evening. Chef Antonio told host Rick Simone that they will be launching a new restaurant concept in 2018 in Cranston.
Related Slideshow: 20 Can’t Miss Fall Festivals in New England - 2017
September 9 & 10
The Rhode Island Seafood Festival is an annual event, which started in 2011, that brings together the best local sellers of seafood and other fine fare as well as beer, wine and spirits from Ocean State producers.
The festival includes live music, great food and much more.
The festival will go from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
South Kingstown, RI
The third annual Ocean State Beer Festival will take place at Whalers Brewing Company in South Kingstown.
The festival will feature beer from breweries around Rhode Island.
The festival is hosted by the Rhode Island Brewer’s Guild.
The Phantom Gourmet Food Festival is an event to look forward too and it will be held on September 12 from 12- 4 p.m. on two streets next to Fenway Park.
Tickets are $40 in advance and online and will go up to $50 at the event.
The ticket includes sampling 100 of Phantom's foods from hot dogs and pizza to pulled pork and more. Beer and wine will be served on the street.
September 15 - October 1
West Springfield, MA
The Big E in West Springfield, Massachusetts features a circus spectacular, Mardi Gras parade, agricultural competitions, arts & crafts, food contests, live music, and midway.
Sample food and enjoy rides, games, horse shows, historical exhibits and more.
September 15 -16
2017 Fitchburg Greek Festival at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
The 2017 Festival begins at on Friday, September 15 from 5 p.m.to 10 p.m. and continues on Saturday, September 16 from 11 am. to 10 p.m.
The festival will feature an outdoor bar area, a menu including Mezedes, Greek BBQ, and pastries, vendors, music, and dance.
Ocean State Oyster Festival at Riverwalk Park
The Ocean State Oyster Festival hopes to raise awareness and celebrate RI’s aquaculture industry.
The festival will take place on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Providence.
The festival will feature fine local food, beer, wine, and refreshments, local bands & DJs, activities for kids, culinary exhibitors, educational exhibits, a shucking contest.
Purchasing a general admission ticket gets you a half dozen oysters and an ice cold craft beer of your choice.
September 23 & 24
KidsFest 2017 at Wachusett Mountain
Wachusett Mountain, MA
The festival runs from 10 a.m. on the 23rd to 5 p.m. on the 24th.
It will include entertainment such as a BMX Bike Show, Rainforest Reptile Shows Inc., and a Baby Animal Petting Zoo.
There will also be sample skiing and a USA Ninja Warrior Challenge Course.
The Burke Mountain Fall Foliage Festival is one of the biggest festivals of the year in Vermont.
Events at the festival include a parade which begins at 10 a.m., a farm animal petting zoo, horse-drawn carriage rides, a beer and wine tent open from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. and live music by Tritium Well from 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
October 5 - November 5
This annual event, created by artists and craftsmen of Passion for Pumpkins, and features 5,000 illuminated jack-o-lanterns, with over 125 of them artistically carved and displayed in scenes to play out the annual theme.
The annual Fall Festival Weekend welcomes the start of a new season with live music every day, a crafts fair and some friendly competition.
That competition includes the 17th Annual North American Wife Carrying Competition where teams will compete and winners will receive the wife's weight in beer and five times her weight in cash.
PHOTO: Sunday River
The New Hampshire Brewfest will feature more than 150 beers from over 50 brewers.
Admission includes entry to the session specified on your ticket, 5oz souvenir sampling cup, beer samples, and live music and festivities
Dive into history at King Richard's Faire, New England's oldest and largest Renaissance Festival and most beloved annual fall event. Dress up, play games and learn a lot at a fair that is a great fall event for the entire family.
The Fair started on September 2 through October 22
- The Village’s Shea Announces Green Restaurant Certification on LIVE’s The Taste
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer’s Scanlan Discusses the Restaurant’s 20 Year History on LIVE’s The Taste
- Planning The Perfect Special Event with Rick Simone on LIVE’s the Taste
- Crawley Discusses Waterman Grille’s 5 Event Spaces on LIVE’s The Taste
- Rick’s Roadhouse GM Shabo Talks Large Delivery Orders on LIVE’s The Taste
- The District’s De la Rosa Talks About the All Female Culinary Team on LIVE’s The Taste
- Revolving Door’s Berman Announces the August Guest Chef on LIVE’s The Taste
- Scales & Shells Owner Ackerman Says Restaurant May Soon Open for Lunch on LIVE’s The Taste
- Midtown Oyster Bar’s Mitchell Announces Opening of New Sister Restaurant on LIVE’s The Taste
- Providence Jewelry District Restaurants On GoLocal LIVE’s The Taste on Wednesday
- Twin River’s Wing Announces Return of the Whiskey Festival on LIVE’s The Taste
- Harbor Lights’ Longo Talks Weddings and Holiday Events on LIVE’s The Taste
- Greenvale Vineyards’ Carmichael Talks About Jazz Sundays on LIVE’s The Taste
- Stonington Vineyards McAndrew Talks Classic Estate Chardonnay 2015 Vintage on LIVE’s The Taste
- Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard’s Walsh Announces Release Date for Sacred Rose on LIVE’s The Taste
- Westport Rivers’ Russell Announces Annual One House on LIVE’s The Taste
- Australia’s Dean Hewitson Talks Old Garden Wine on LIVE’s The Taste
- Chef Christofi Announces Quay Will Serve Brunch on LIVE’s The Taste
- Pastaio’s Baffoni Discusses Importance of Wine Program on LIVE’s The Taste
- Sin Owner Luxmoore Announces New Hours, Participation in Sucree on LIVE’s The Taste
- Slattery Talks About Developing Sucree on LIVE’s The Taste
- PVD Donuts’ Kettelle Announces 1-Year Anniversary Celebration on LIVE’s The Taste
- Kleos’ Bovis Talks About Providence’s New Greek Restaurant on LIVE’s The Taste
- Avvio’s Coccio Announces a New Fall Menu on LIVE’s The Taste