Trinity Rep to Hold Child Auditions for A Christmas Carol
Monday, September 03, 2018
Auditions for kids ages 8 to 12 and will take place on Saturday, September 8 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Cardi’s Furniture in Attleboro.
Actors will be seen in groups of ten every ten minutes and will be asked to read from a side and sing a few bars of a holiday song of their choice.
Children turning 13 before December 31, 2018, will not be eligible.
If a child is unable to attend the auditions at Cardi’s Furniture, Trinity Rep asks that they send a video audition via email to [email protected] by September 10.
Video auditions should include the child performing 30 seconds or less of a holiday song and reading the lines from the audition side.
A Christmas Carol 2018
The 2018 production of Charles Dickens’ story of redemption and the holiday spirit will run November 8 – December 30, 2018.
Stephen Thorne will play the role of Ebenezer Scrooge under the direction of Mark Valdez who last directed Like Sheep to Water, or Fuente Ovejuna on Trinity Rep’s stage.
When asked about his vision for this year’s production, Valdez said: “My goal is to make the production really joyous – we want it to be traditional.”
- Don Roach: Rhode Island’s Christmas Carol
- Review: Trinity’s A Christmas Carol
- Courthouse Center for Arts Set for 3rd Annual Production of “A Christmas Carol”
- A Christmas Carol, Beowulf Highlight 2016-17 Trinity Rep Schedule
- LIVE: Trinity Rep Offers Limited Flash Sale of “A Christmas Carol” Tickets
- A Christmas Carol Returns to Trinity Rep
- LIVE: Trinity Rep’s Brazil on Co-Directing 40th Anniversary Rendition of A Christmas Carol
- Trinity Rep Completes Mural Overlooking LaSalle Square
- Trinity Rep’s Joe Wilson, Jr. Responds to Oklahoma! Protesters
- Trinity Rep Names Bevilacqua Conversationalist-In-Residence
- Tim Daly Breaks Legs Skiing, Former Trinity Rep and Star of Madam Secretary
- Famed Trinity Rep Actress Barbara Meek Dies at 81
- Trinity Rep Looking For 2015 RI Pell Award Nominees
- Trinity Rep’s $18 Million Campaign Comes to a Close
- Theater Review: A Flea in Her Ear at Trinity Rep
- Brown/Trinity Rep MFA Programs Present Our Country’s Good
- LIVE: Trinity Rep Actor & PVD Fest’s Grand Marshal, Wilson Jr, Talks Art & Activism
- Trinity Rep Announces Stage Version of Cianci Book, “The Prince of Providence”
- LIVE: Director Whitney White on “Othello” at Trinity Rep
- Friday on LIVE: The Billy Harpin Band Performs, Trinity Rep’s Parrish, & Political Strategist Vargas
- LIVE: Trinity Rep’s Parrish Says 2018-19 Season Reflects Current Times
- Amazing Performance by the Cast of Trinity Rep’s Ragtime in The Alex and Ani Lounge
- Trinity Rep Raises Over $65K in Donations for RI Community Food Bank
- LIVE: Trinity Repertory Company and RI Latino Arts Adaptation of Romeo & Juliet