Rhode Island’s Highest Paid College Presidents
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Who tops the list nationally? Former US Senator Bob Kerrey, The New School's president through 2010 (the year for which the rankings are generated), is ranked #1 with a total compensation package worth $3,047,703. See below for how Rhode Island's educational elite stack up.
- NEW: Hassenfeld Family Initiatives Donates $1M to Bryant
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- BREAKING: Simmons To Leave Brown
- NEW: Ruth J. Simmons Honored by American Council on Education
- NEW: Brown, PC to Honor Ruth Simmons with Beethoven’s 9th