poll: RI’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, December 31, 2012
What is the best spot for sledding in Rhode Island?
- 6 vote - Silver Spring Golf Course, Riverside
- 35 vote - Salter Grove Park, Warwick
- 13 vote - Jenks Park, Central Falls
- 14 vote - Daggett Ave./ Bristol Ave. Baseball Field
- 22 vote - St. George's School, Middletown
- 30 vote - Roger William's Park, Providence
- 8 vote - RI Country Club, Barrington
- 27 vote - Moses Brown Athletic Fields, Providence
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Rhode Island?