poll: RI’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, December 31, 2012
What is the best spot for sledding in Rhode Island?
- 27 vote - Moses Brown Athletic Fields, Providence
- 14 vote - Daggett Ave./ Bristol Ave. Baseball Field
- 13 vote - Jenks Park, Central Falls
- 30 vote - Roger William's Park, Providence
- 35 vote - Salter Grove Park, Warwick
- 8 vote - RI Country Club, Barrington
- 22 vote - St. George's School, Middletown
- 6 vote - Silver Spring Golf Course, Riverside
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Rhode Island?