poll: RI’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, December 31, 2012
What is the best spot for sledding in Rhode Island?
- 14 vote - Daggett Ave./ Bristol Ave. Baseball Field
- 22 vote - St. George's School, Middletown
- 13 vote - Jenks Park, Central Falls
- 35 vote - Salter Grove Park, Warwick
- 27 vote - Moses Brown Athletic Fields, Providence
- 30 vote - Roger William's Park, Providence
- 6 vote - Silver Spring Golf Course, Riverside
- 8 vote - RI Country Club, Barrington
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Rhode Island?