Patriots’ Amendola Helps Deliver 1,000 Turkeys to RI Community Food Bank
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola teamed up with Stop & Shop's Turkey Express to deliver 1,000 turkeys to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank in Providence on Tuesday.
Overall, Stop & Shop will donate over 13,000 turkeys and 300,000 holiday meals to local food banks throughout New England this year as well as $12 million to help support families in need.
According to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank, 60,800 households in RI are impacted by hunger and food insecurity.
Amendola has 30 catches for 324 yards and two touchdowns on the season for the 8-0 New England Patriots.
The Patriots return to action on Sunday, November 15th when they visit the New York Giants.
- Washington Trust’s PB Xpress Collecting Peanut Butter for RI Food Bank
- Seven Stars Bakery Donates Day’s Earnings to RI Food Bank
- Great Rhody Yarn Crawl to Benefit RI Food Bank
- RI Food Bank Wins RI Foundation Community Leadership Award
- RI Food Bank Kicks Off Summer Food Drive
- “Canstruction” Returns to Prov. Place Mall to Benefit RI Food Bank
- RI Food Bank’s Community Kitchen Accepting Applicants for Summer
- Stop & Shop to Deliver 1,000 Turkeys to the RI Food Bank
- Don’t Miss: Lobster Bake For RI Food Bank
- Stop & Shop Donates 1,000 Turkeys to RI Food Bank
- Boy Scouts Collect 200,000 Pounds of Food for RI Food Bank
- RI Food Bank Brings Back Award-Winning “Nothing” Campaign
- “Striking Out Hunger” Nets $75K for RI Food Bank
- Seven Stars to Donate All Jan. 2 Sales to RI Food Bank
- Citizens Bank Donates to RI Food Bank for Every PawSox Strike-Out
- RE/MAX Donates 3,000 Pounds of Food to RI Food Bank