NEW: Providence Residents Ranked 5th Most Attractive
Tuesday, February 09, 2016
Providence is ranked directly behind Los Angeles at number four and in front of Minneapolis/St. Paul at number six.
Portland, Maine is ranked tenth while Miami is ranked number one.
Talking About Providence
Travel and Leisure cited the day spa at the Providence Biltmore saying "even geniuses like to have smooth skin, and the city's day spa of choice is at the Providence Biltmore, where full-body treatments include a cerebral-sounding harmonizing ear and scalp massage.
Travel and Leisure also stressed to check out Bocado Tapas Wine Bar, which has 40 different small plates and a full list of Spanish wines.
The cities in the magazine's rankings are voted on by the readers every year.
- Providence Ranked Worst in State for Recycling
- PODCAST: Providence Ranked Worst in State for Recycling
- Providence Ranked 5th for New England Metros: Personal Income Growth
- NEW: Providence Ranked 7th Worst City in U.S. for Families
- NEW: Providence Ranked 22nd Sexiest City in America
- NEW: Providence Ranked #2 for Best Downtowns in US
- NEW: Providence Ranked 3rd Most Romantic City in U.S.
- Providence Ranked #5 Nationally in Wage Growth Since 2009
- Providence Ranked 148th Best Performing City For Business
- NEW: Providence Ranked #10 Most Walkable City in US
- NEW: Providence Ranked 3rd Best City for 20-Something Artists
- Providence Ranked Least Honest City by Honest Tea
- Providence Ranked Worst City to Retire
- Providence Ranked as 3rd Worst City to Retire
- NEW: Providence Ranked Worst City For People With Disabilities
- Providence Ranked as One of U.S.’ Most Diverse Communities, Warwick Among Least
- NEW: Providence Ranked 11th Best City for Shopping Local During Holiday Season
- Providence Ranked 4th Most LGBT-Friendly City in U.S.
- GoLocalTV: Providence Ranked 28th for Fitness, Elorza Calls for Improvement
- Providence Ranked Worst City for People with Disabilities
- NEW: Providence Ranked 12th Snowiest City in U.S.
- Providence Ranked One of America’s Most Overpriced Cities
- NEW: Providence Ranked 14th Unfriendliest City in America
- NEW: Providence Ranked #6 Best Small City in U.S. for Filmmakers