NEW: PowerBall Jackpot Jumps To $500 Million
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
All players should sign the back of their tickets immediately upon purchase and put them in a safe place. The tickets are the only claim to a prize.
The $10,000 winning PowerBall® ticket sold in Rhode Island for last Saturday’s PowerBall® drawing was claimed by a woman from Providence. Her Quick Pick ticket matched four numbers and the PowerBall® number. Colbea Enterprises at 1315 Park Avenue in Cranston sold the winning ticket.
Join the biggest Rhode Island winners
- NEW: Tonight’s PowerBall Jackpot is a Quarter BILLION Dollars
- NEW: Second Rhode Island Powerball Winner in One Month
- NEW: PowerBall’s $10K Winner Steps Forward
- NEW: Kathleen Last of Smithfield Claims $60 Million Powerball
- NEW: $336.4 Million RI Powerball Winner Louise White Claims Prize
- Rhode Island’s Biggest PowerBall Winners
- NEW: $336.4 Million Powerball Winner Will Be Revealed Tomorrow
- NEW: $336.4 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Newport
- NEW: $10K PowerBall Winner Claims Prize Post-Irene
- NEW: Wednesday PowerBall® Jackpot is $245 Million
- NEW: $10,000 Unclaimed PowerBall Ticket Still Out There