NEW: Hasbro Will Produce Gender-Neutral Easy-Bake Oven
Monday, December 17, 2012
McKenna Pope, the Garfield, NJ, 13-year-old, got the first glimpse at what must look more like a pro stove for the small chef--silver, blue and black. The teenager had launched an online petition to ask for a better color scheme for the classic Hasbro toy after she went shopping for one for her brother and was put off by the girly pink and purple color scheme.
Pope met with Hasbro officials today in Pawtucket.
Pope's online petition not only gathered thousands of signatures, but some famous ones as well, including celebrity chef Bobby Flay.
- Hasbro Volunteers Get 35,000 Toys Ready for Needy RI Kids
- Hasbro’s Online “Monopoly” Contributes to Kids’ Causes Worldwide
- NEW: Hasbro CEO Bullish on Transformers 4
- NEW: Hasbro’s Mr. Potato Head Turns 60
- NEW: Hasbro’s Twister Goes High-Tech
- Fortune Say Hasbro is Best Company to Work For
- Hasbro Donates 25,000 Toys To RI Families In Need
- Hasbro Employees Travel to MA for Tornado Aid