Brown Males Have 12th Most Right Swipes in Country on Tinder
Friday, August 28, 2015
Tinder's phraseology, meaning the most swipe rights.
Tinder ranked the schools based on the number of right swipes received by students 18-25 attending the schools in the Spring of 2015. A right swipe indicates approval in the dating app.
Brown University is behind the U.S. Naval Academy and in front of Rice University. Ivy League rival Yale University is also on the list and ranked as number six.
Georgetown University is ranked number one overall, while Boston College is ranked last.
See the List of the Top 15 Below
1. Georgetown University
2. Brigham Young University
3. University of Notre Dame
4. Texas Christian University
5. Air Force Academy
6. Yale University
7. Dartmouth College
8. University of Virginia
9. University of Mississippi
10. University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
11. United States Naval Academy
12. Brown University
13. Rice University
14. Tulane University
15. University of Vermont
- Brown to Confer Six Honorary Doctorates at 2015 Commencement
- Brown’s Kertzer Awarded 2015 Pulitzer Prize
- Brown Sexual Assault Task Force Issues Final Report
- Brown Theatre To Present Student-Written “You Are the Circus”
- Brown Grad Williams Elevated to Bishop Designate
- GoLocalTV: Brown University Alums in the 2016 Presidential Race