NEW: $10K PowerBall Winner Claims Prize Post-Irene
Monday, August 29, 2011
The winning ticket matched four numbers and the PowerBall® number. The Power Play® feature was not purchased for an additional dollar on the wager. If this feature were added the $10,000 prize would have been multiplied by five (the Power Play® number for that draw) therefore increasing her winnings to $50,000.
The winner said she and her husband will both get some spending money, but then they’re going to put the rest of the money in the bank.
The $10,000 PowerBall® winner from the August 20th drawing has not yet come forward. Wednesday’s estimated PowerBall® jackpot is $75 million.
- RISD Grads Make Art From Discarded Lottery Tickets
- NEW: $10,000 Unclaimed PowerBall Ticket Still Out There
- NEW: PowerBall’s $10K Winner Steps Forward
- NEW: $344,706 Worth of High Tier Lottery Prizes Claimed in July
- NEW: $613,805 Worth of High Tier Lottery Prizes Claimed in June
- NEW: RI Lottery’s “Diamond Quest” Scavenger Hunt Hits Downtown Providence