Monday on LIVE: Former Pro Football Player Rowley & “Money Man” Sasse
Monday, December 11, 2017
Gary Sasse “The Money Man” will join LIVE to talk about the latest in business news. Business Monday is sponsored by Deepwater Wind.
Lifestyle starts at 3 p.m.
The flu season hit Massachusetts early, so what is the current state of flu season in Rhode Island? We’ll talk to Joseph Wendelken with the Rhode Island Department of Health and find out the methods of prevention.
For over 21 years, Officer Gregg Bruno has been a been a member of the Cranston Police Department. He’s been a K9 officer for 12 years, and December 11 marks the second anniversary of his current dog Zeus’s certification.
Officer Bruno will join LIVE to talk about what Cranston’s K9 Unit does, and how he is currently fundraising to help protect police dogs across the country.
Robin Garceau of Robin Garceau Interior’s will join O’Brien Monday to give the latest insight into design. Garceau is among Rhode Island’s most prominent interior designers.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- Restaurant Owner Yaffe Announces Wildflower Will Expand in 2018 on LIVE’s The Taste
- RI’s BMX Star K-Rob Dies at Age 45
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Mathieu - Vote Them Out of Office if They Approve New PawSox Deal
- Alex and Ani Announces Charity by Design Collection By Celebrities Cuoco, Moore & Olsen
- Brown Gets Big Win: Anderson And Bench Deliver
- Annual Wreaths Across America State House Ceremony Set for Monday
- RI’s Vestas 11th Hour Racing Edged by Dongfeng at Cape Town In-Port Race
- FRIENDS WAY Provides Strategies To Support Grieving Children During the Holidays
- Weiss: Medicare Takes a Blow Under GOP’s Major Tax Plan Fix
- PC’s Suffers Ugly Loss to UMass
- Providence CityArts to Host Exhibit Exploring Female Identity
- Centreville Bank Announces Hiring of New Vice Presidents, Mortgage Loan Officers
- Smart Benefits: Extended OSHA Deadline for 2016 Injury, Illness Reports Less Than a Week Away
- Lardaro Report: Economic Conditions Improve in 4th Quarter, But Issues Warning
- ACLU, Ocean Community YMCA Settle Lawsuit Involving Public Breastfeeding Law
- Whitcomb: CVS-Aetna; Pedestrian Bridge; Pour in More Pollution? O Jerusalem
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Handy: ISO’s Visit & All That Gas
- Sunday Political Brunch: Is this a Franken-Stein Strategy?—December 10, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Those Who Should Be Protecting Retirees Are Blocking The Effort to Investigate
- 20 Ways to Get Into the Holiday Spirit in RI