Moms Can-Do’s: Worcester Eco-Tarium + More
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
This Thursday, bring the little ones to the EcoTarium in Worcester! Curious kids will have a blast as they conduct REAL science experiments! Things can get messy but fun at the EcoTarium’s “Budding Scientists” program, which is designed for kids ages 4-6. Don’t worry, mom, these experiments are safe—and you get to stay and play too! This week’s theme takes advantage of New England’s harvest season! 222 Harrington Way, Worcester. (508) 929-2700.
Bring the little ones to a FREE midweek movie in Pawtucket! The Pawtucket Public Library is hosting a movie night on Wednesday from 6-8pm featuring Monsters University! Children of all ages are welcome and the event is free for all! Bring a snack and enjoy the show! If your kids are younger than 10, make sure you stick with them during the movie. Campbell Auditorium, 13 Summer Street, Pawtucket. (401 )725-3714.
The Alden Family Gallery, a part of the Worcester Historical Museum, is a place that fosters imagination and creativity in children of all ages! The Alden Family Gallery is comprised of 4 separate locations and is designed to help kids play, learn, and participate actively in their surroundings. Kids will have unique opportunities to learn about Worcester’s history, as well as sharpen other skills in a super fun setting! 30 Elm Street, Worcester. (508) 753-8278.
Worcester moms, take your kids to one of the final CastleKids Story Hour sessions at Higgins Armory before the museum is gone for good! For only $12, get admission to the story hour for you and your child, a craft, and a great snack! Stories are themed around the museum and tell tales of scary dragons, mighty knights, damsels in distress, and more! Fairy tales and picture books told in a medieval castle setting is much too cool to miss! Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 1-2pm. 100 Barber Avenue, Worcester. (508) 853-6015.
- Moms Can-Do’s: Cool Fun at Mystic Aquarium + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Stargazing + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Crescent Park Carousel + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Steam Train, Riverboat + More
- Moms Can Do’s: Halloween Fun For Little Ones
- Moms Can-Do’s: Davis Family Farm + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Summer Evening At The Park + More
- Moms Can Dos: Trampoline Fun + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Fishing Holes + End of Summer Fun
- Moms Can-Do’s: Trolley Tours + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Adventureland + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: June Strawberry Outings + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: All-You-Can-Eat Ice Cream Festival + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Ballet + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Lighthouses + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Blueberry Picking + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Petting Zoos + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Carousel Adventures + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Pumpkin Patches Now!